Literally faultless. I was informed every step of the way and my solicitor created a good rapport with me. I always felt comfortable talking to her and never any awkward silences. Excellent service
The health and safety of employees is an important requirement for every workplace. So when you’ve had an accident at work that wasn’t your fault, it means that your employer may not have taken the steps that they should have. Accidents can be caused by:
- Dangerous working practices
- Poor Health and Safety protocols
- Badly maintained equipment
- Dangerous or unmanaged working environment
- Lack of onsite medical resources / trained first aid practitioners
If these or any other reason that wasn’t your fault led to you being injured in the workplace, then you may have a claim for compensation. Accident Claims Lawyers can help you get the full financial support you deserve, including ensuring you don’t lose out on your income if you’re unable to work while you recover.