Risk and Compliance Coordinator
About the Company
Accident Claims Lawyers is an international law firm providing clients legal support when they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault, helping them get back on track physically, mentally and financially.
As a progressive firm within the legal industry we offer exciting reform proof opportunities! We are currently looking for a Risk and Compliance Coordinator as part of our continued commitment to expand to join our team.
Main responsibility of the role
- Identify and report risk in accordance with the firm’s protocols;
- Management of the risk declaration administrative process for pre litigated files;
- Assisting the investigation of any complaints or risk issues identified;
- Assisting with pre litigated file reviews and audits.
Skills & expertise required
- The successful candidate must demonstrate a technical knowledge and skills in PI.
- Previous experience within a similar role, in particular experience in a role responsible for risk and compliance or previous investigation and auditing experience, is highly preferred for this role.
- Preferably hold previous management experience.
- A high degree of experience in managing their own RTA pre litigated caseload, in addition to holding experience in RTA litigation, with ability to demonstrate tactical skills.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- High level of IT skills.
- Ability to solve problems and manage and meet deadlines, delivering a high quality standard of work.
The role will be primarily working from home, with access to office based close to Liverpool city centre also available.
A standard working week is 35 hours, Monday to Friday working 9am – 5pm daily. We offer substantial benefits as part of your package with Accident Claims Lawyers including.
- A blended working environment, allowing a combination of home working and time to be spent in our offices. Providing the best of both worlds – whether that is saving time and money on a daily commute and improving employee work life balance, or allowing a period of office working to come together and work collaboratively with your Manager and peers.
- 28 days leave per annum, rising to 33 days after 1 year service.
- Pension scheme.
- Gym allowance to pay for membership at a gym of your choice.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programmes for professional assistance with physical and mental health.
- Medicash proactive cover for you and your dependants, which includes a range of benefits including:
- Specialist consultation and diagnostic testing;
- Independent medical consultations;
- Therapies such as physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, chiropractic assessments/treatment, reflexology, reiki, Indian head massage;
- Prescriptions paid for;
- Free flu jabs and inoculations available;
- Free eye tests;
- Paid dental treatments, including accident and injury;
- Revolutionary health and wellbeing apps;
- And much more!
- Perks at Work benefits, including earning points when shopping, money saving deals and exclusive offers available.
- Life insurance.
- Large social events, team events and team building throughout the year.
- Training support offered, with study days available for exams.
Equality and Diversity
- We are proud to promote equal opportunities at Accident Claims Lawyers. We welcome diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sexual orientation.