About the Company
Accident Claims Lawyers is an international law firm providing clients legal support when they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault, helping them get back on track physically, mentally, and financially.
As a progressive firm within the legal industry, we offer exciting reform proof opportunities! We are currently looking for a Legal Cashier as part of our continued commitment to expanding our team.
The core hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, predominantly working from home!
Main Responsibilities of the role
Supporting the Finance Department in the provision of accurate and timely processing of financial transactions for Accident Claims Lawyers, by providing competent and effective cashiering duties. Key tasks include, although are not limited to:
- To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings and cheque production.
- The processing of client bills to include checking and posting
- Input and production of nominal cheque requests.
- Processing automatic and manual payment runs by BACS/TT and cheque.
- The processing of bank transfers.
- Processing of travel and other business expenses.
- Process of Business Credit Cards.
- Manage large Supplier statements and reconcile to Purchase Ledger.
- Compiling letter and statements, diary management, assisting clients, receiving and making telephone calls
- Undertake appropriate training and development in relation to the role, in particular taking part in workshops relating to SAR’s and internal systems
- Undertake duties of a reasonable nature which may be requested from time to time.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of legal cashier experience
- In-depth knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- Excellent keyboard skills
As well as a competitive salary of up to £25k dependant on experience for this role, we also offer competitive benefits at Accident Claims Lawyers. They include:
- A blended working environment, allowing a combination of home working and time to be spent in our offices. Providing the best of both worlds – whether that is saving time and money on a daily commute and improving employee work life balance, or allowing a period of office working to come together and work collaboratively with your Manager and peers.
- 20 days leave per annum rising to 25 days after one year service.
- Pension scheme.
- Free one to one confidential support available from a professional mental health coach, with access to resources such as short yoga sessions, mindfulness, managing stress or anxiety, dealing with health or weight loss and much more!
- Perks at Work benefits, including earning points when shopping, money saving deals and exclusive offers available.
- Gym allowance to pay for membership at a gym of your choice.
- Medicash proactive cover for you and your dependants, which includes a range of benefits including:
- Specialist consultation and diagnostic testing;
- Independent medical consultations;
- Therapies such as physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, chiropractic assessments/treatment, reflexology, reiki, Indian head massage;
- Prescriptions paid for;
- Free flu jabs and inoculations available;
- Free eye tests;
- Paid dental treatments, including accident and injury;
- Revolutionary health and wellbeing apps;
- And much more!
- Life insurance.
- Large social events, team events and team building throughout the year.
- Training support offered, with study days available for exams.