Client Service Team Agent
About the Company
Accident Claims Lawyers is an international law firm providing clients legal support when they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault, helping them get back on track physically, mentally and financially.
As a progressive firm within the legal industry we offer exciting reform proof opportunities! We are currently looking for a Client Service Team Agent as part of our continued commitment to expand to join our team.
Main Responsibilities of the role
The Client Service Team Agent is responsible for providing first-class customer service to all clients and suppliers. This will assist with the long-term success of Accident Claims Lawyers by creating a trusted approach with all clients. The CST Agent will divide responsibility between client care, administrative support and case worker performance. Key tasks include, although are not limited to:
- Answering inbound telephone communications ensuring that the answering and handling of calls, and any “call work” period is not in excess of the defined criteria set out within the Client Service Team SLA’s
- Deal with all inbound telephone Client queries relating to case updates from clients, responding to queries appropriately and addressing if unable to assist
- Where a query cannot be dealt with in CST and is to be referred to a Fee Earner arrange the transfer and introduce the caller with basic description of the query for the Fee Earner to handle
- Review of queries that cannot be dealt with in CST for future training needs
- Ensuring on completion of calls accurate and detailed attendance notes are placed on file where applicable
- Updating the case management system based on the communication task and outcome
- Report any risk in accordance with the firm’s procedures and Risk Training
- Providing an impeccable and professional service to all callers and Clients
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with Clients and those who make telephone contact with Accident Claims Lawyers
- Provide excellent client care throughout the client journey to ensure clients are well informed
- Making regular outbound calls for any chasers as required on any file. These are to be chased regularly if the information is not obtained when called, to ensure all cases are progressing without delay
- Reviewing new leads into the business and making decisions on these cases in accordance with the ACL criteria. Completing the relevant searches and instruction for each accepted case.
Skills and Experience required
- Proven skills to an excellent standard in customer service with the ability to demonstrate a pleasant but assertive manner
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based role or call centre environment would be advantageous
- Experience in administrative work
As well as a competitive salary for this role, we also offer competitive benefits at Accident Claims Lawyers. They include.
- A blended working environment, allowing a combination of home working and time to be spent in our offices. Providing the best of both worlds – whether that is saving time and money on a daily commute and improving employee work life balance, or allowing a period of office working to come together and work collaboratively with your Manager and peers.
- 20 days leave per annum rising to 25 days after one year service.
- Pension scheme.
- Free one to one confidential support available from a professional mental health coach, with access to resources such as short yoga sessions, mindfulness, managing stress or anxiety, dealing with health or weight loss and much more!
- Perks at Work benefits, including earning points when shopping, money saving deals and exclusive offers available.
- Gym allowance to pay for membership at a gym of your choice.
- Medicash proactive cover for you and your dependants, which includes a range of benefits including:
- Specialist consultation and diagnostic testing;
- Independent medical consultations;
- Therapies such as physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, chiropractic assessments/treatment, reflexology, reiki, Indian head massage;
- Prescriptions paid for;
- Free flu jabs and inoculations available;
- Free eye tests;
- Paid dental treatments, including accident and injury;
- Revolutionary health and wellbeing apps;
- And much more!
- Life insurance.
- Large social events, team events and team building throughout the year.
- Training support offered, with study days available for exams.